It’s my rest day today and instead of running, dropping dumbbells or kettle balls or falling off exercise balls, I finally get to read my emails.
Here is the one that intrigued me over the past few days: Top 5 facelift foods. You can follow the link or just keep reading here. The article claims that these foods help keep botox and a facelift away. So, I figured I should read:
- Spinach – prevents wrinkles and reduces dark circles under the eyes. Not sure I am buying this. I eat lots of spinach, but I keep getting dark circles. Hmm, would they be worse if I ate less spinach?
- Oysters – also prevent dark circles under the eyes. Hmmm, maybe I should start eating more of these?
- Garlic – treats acne. Haven’t had acne in many years and can safely walk around in twilight. Full points here. 🙂
- Avocados – reduce acne again and prevent premature ageing. I love avocados. Now I love them even more.
- Bananas – prevent a puffy face and bags under the eyes. I’d safely say, all runners should be puffy-face-free.
You are on your own now. I am off to the shops… 🙂