Journaling away some of the 13 questions for the new year:
1. Because I wanted to make 2013 count, I… will get involved in my new community.
2. Because fear of failure was no longer a good enough reason to not do it, in 2013 I… will write poetry.
3. Because I listened to the whispers inside, in 2013 I… will be in a place of happiness and acting from the center of my heart.
4. Because the things that brought me joy in childhood still do, in 2013 I… will laugh often!
5. Because simple pleasures are so rich, in 2013 I… will run on the beach barefoot.
6. Because my body has served me so beautifully all these years, in 2013 I… will take good care of my body and nourish it with heartful foods.
8. Because of the remarkable people who have loved me and made me who I am, in 2013 I… will talk to them regularly.
11. Because I am so blessed, in 2013 I… will extend my love to those less fortunate.
What are your promises to yourself for 2013? You can read all 13 questions on Tara Sohia Mohr’s blog.