I don’t think people have talked about Facebook as much as today any time recently. #facebookdown was trending on Twitter all day.
As I was talking (actually talking!!) to my colleagues about FB being down, we started trolling Twitter (as you do when one social network is down you go to the next one…).
We came up with our list of things to do when Facebook is down:
1. Take a photo out of your wallet and ask people to like it.
2. Actually carry a photo in your wallet.
3. When going to the gym, shout out loud at the entrance: “I am at the gym”.
4. Don’t go to the gym since no one will see that you went.
5. Wish a random person on the street Happy Birthday.
6. Ask a stranger to be your friend.
7. Tell a stranger that you like that they are at the same lunch place you are.
8. Call all your friends to tell them you just ate a doughnut.
9. Call all your friends to tell them that Facebook is down, ’cause nothing else is really important right now.
10. Get off Facebook forever, ’cause it’s not reliable and move over to G+.
Obviously, we had nothing better to do in the office this morning. LOL!
I also learned that there is a condition called “social media addiction”. Oh my!
Here are some of my favorite tweets: