I loved my first virtual race so much that I thought I’d do it again! In April I raised over $1,000 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I would like to top this in June!
How does this work?
You can chose:
- Run or walk a 5K fun run any time in June and enjoy the midnight sun! Take your kids, your spouse, your best friend and run or walk together!
- Run or walk 30K in June. Run or walk 1K every evening and enjoy the midnight sun or break up the 30K any way you like. 30K is 18.64 miles.
How much will this cost?
$25 entry (profits will go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society). $30 for participants outside the USA.
What does my registration fee get me?
- the pride and joy of ditching the coach and enjoying summer nights outside
- a customized running bib
- a specially designed Midsummer Sun Kilomathon medal
- serious bragging rights!
- knowing that you helped find a cure for cancer! 100% of profits got to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society!
Want to find out more and register?
Go to my No Heels Just Sneaker site for more information and registration!